1. Du Jun and Zhong Gengfa (the share holder of ON CHAIN Technology LIMITED) will subscribe for the shares of New Huo Technology with HK $326 million in cash, that is 50.8% of the shares.
2. Haru Invest stated that they are drawing a list of any potential salable company’s assets and considering the sale of the company’s assets in phases.
3. Korea Financial Service Commission, FSC will clarify the criteria for internal employees to hold virtual assets and set up reporting forms.
4. Circle is considering issuing a stablecoin in Japan, given that legislation governing stablecoins took effect on June 1.
5. Deputy Director of the Ministry of Economy, Tradingand Industry stated the government will continue to support the Web3 sector, explore Web3 new use casesespecially with plenty opportunities of NFT and gaming sectors
6. South China Securities was been given by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) the introduction agent license for virtual asset trading platform